1954 held at Parade One in Minneapolis, Minnesota on September 18-23.
Champion – Clearwater Bombers, Clearwater, Florida
Runner Up – Briggs Beautyware, Detroit, Michigan
John Spring, Briggs Beautyware (5-1, 43 IP, 60 K).
Herb Dudley, Clearwater Bombers (2-0, 15 IP, 22 K).
Buck Miller, Standard Parts (3-1, 36 IP, 59 K).
Ollie Johnston, DeJur (3-0, 22 IP, 29 K).
Bill Gourley, Penridge AC (3-0, 21 IP, 22 K).
Paul Hoke Wilson (2-0) and Wayne Ward (2-1) led the Bloomington Chiefs pitching staff.
Howie Wieland, Raybestos Cardinals (1-1) – set a National Softball Record in the North Atlantic Regionals as he hurled 6 consecutive no hitters to win the crown.
- MVP – John Hunter, Clearwater Bombers (3-0, 21 IP, 33 Ks, no-hitter and 1-hitter in last 2 games)
- Batting Leader – Al Martin, Denver NAS (5-11) – .455
- Home Run Leader – Tom Brown, Penridge AC (3-14, .215, 4 RBI) – 1
- Home Run Leader – Nolan Whitlock, Clearwater Bombers – 1
- Home Run Leader – Don Miles, State Farm Insurance- 1
- Home Run Leader – George Adams, Briggs Beautyware – 1
- Home Run Leader – Williams, Babbitt Realty – 1
ALL AMERICANS FIRST TEAM
P – John Hunter, Clearwater Bombers
P – John Spring, Briggs Beautyware
P – Clarence (Buck) Miller, Standard Parts
C – Marion Cook, Standard Parts
1B – George Adam, Trenton Democratic Club
2B – Don Miles, State Farm Insurance
3B – Ed Antolini, Naval Air Station Denver
SS – Nolan Whitlock, Clearwater Bombers
LF – Thomas Brown, Penridge AC
CF – Ken Sommers, DeJur
RF – AL Martin, Naval Air Station Denver
UTIL – Frank Harvey, Penridge AC
1. Clearwater Bombers, Clearwater, FL (5-0) (Southern)
2. Briggs Beautyware, Detroit, MI (5-2) (Defending Champ)
3. State Farm Insurance, Bloomington, IL (4-2) (West-Central)
4. Penridge AC, Cincinnati, OH (3-2) (East-Central)
5t. Standard Auto Parts, Memphis, TN (3-2) (Southwestern)
5t. DeJur Cameramen, Long Island City, NY (3-2) (Mid-Atlantic)
7t. Babbitt Realty, Houston, TX (2-2) (Texas)
7t. Trenton Democrats, Baltimore, MD (2-2) (Central-Atlantic)
9t. Naval Air Station, Denver, CO (2-2) (Rocky-Mountain)
9t. Renton Cowboys, Seattle, WA (1-2) (Northwestern)
9t. New Bar, St. Paul, MN (1-2) (Northern)
9t. Raybestos Cardinals, Stratford, CT (1-2) (North-Atlantic)
13t. Broekers Cigars, St. Louis, MO (1-2) (Western)
13t. Jersey Ice Cream, Minneapolis, MN (1-2) (Host)
13t. Casino Espanol, Havana (0-2) (Cuba)
13t. Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX (0-2) (US-Air-Force)
17t. Roughriders, Napa, CA (0-2) (North-Pacific-Coast)
17t. S-Site, Los Alomos, NM (0-2) (Cactus)
NOTES: South-Pacific-Coast Champ – Pepsi Cola Bottlers, San Diego, CA did not attend. East-Canada Champ – Steinberg’s, Montreal, Quebec did not attend. West-Canada Champ – McLean Motors, Vancouver, British Columbia did not attend. US-Navy Champ – US Navy Patrol Squadron 22, Kodiak, AK did not attend.